A Safe Experience
- We are arranging all seating at a minimum of 6 feet. Social distancing will apply with exception that the distance between the server and guest will be less than 6 feet.
- All menus are one time use. If guests do not want to be handed a menu, our full menu is available to view at otoolesgr.com
- There will be no waiting areas inside of O’Toole’s.
- Group sizes will be limited to 6 guests.
- All of our staff will be required to wear face masks at all times in addition to gloves when they are needed.
- We have created a “Sanitation Specialist” position whose primary role is to ensure the safety for all of our guests and staff.
- All chairs and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use.
- We will be disinfecting high-contact surfaces constantly.
- Hand sanitizer will be located in all high-contact areas and at entry.
- Each staff member must take part in health screening prior to each shift.
What you can expect at O’Toole’s
We encourage guests to add their name to our waitlist prior to coming to O’Toole’s here. You will be notified when your table is ready via text message notification and will have 10 minutes to arrive at O’Toole’s to secure your table.
Upon arriving at O’Toole’s, we ask that guests enter the building and speak to the host to reserve their table. If we are on a wait, we will ask guests to wait outside until they receive a text notification letting them know that their table is ready.
- Unvaccinated guests must wear a facemask when entering and walking through O’Toole’s.
- Guests will NOT be required to wear a mask once they are sat at the bar or at their table.
- We ask that guests to sanitize hands when entering O’Toole’s
- Our bathrooms will be equipped with single use hand towels and hand dryers (we encourage the use of hand towels in order to limit excessive air circulation)
- We will not be offering peanuts at this time.
- We will not be offering our build your own Bloody Mary bar at this time. We have created a signature Bloody Mary which will be made to order by our team.
- We have paused, changed or eliminated our past weekly special offerings.
- We have temporarily paused our Monday Open Mic night.
- We highly encourage credit or debit card payment to limit additional contact points. (Tipping in cash will be permitted)
We are committed to ensuring our guests and our staff are safe as we work through these significant operational changes. Please understand that we are learning as we go and things may not be perfect, but know we are doing our absolute best. Your support, patience and understanding will be very much appreciated.